Feel at ease when booking your Laos vacation with Laos Tour Packages as we take pride in helping local communities by bringing in travelers who boost the economy and help those in poverty. Laos Tour Packages will recommend local restaurants to eat and local shops.
Be a responsible and respectful traveler by learning a few travel tips here before you take your Laos Holiday. It is always helpful to do some research on your travel destination before you go that way you can get the most out of your Laos holiday. If there is something you want to know that we have not answered then please call or email us
Customer service is available online from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Sunday, UTC/GMT +7. Responses are guaranteed within 1 business day.
Responsible Travel Tips for Laos
- Remember that you are going to a different country to your own. What you may consider to be good behavior may not be in Laos.
- Be considerate to the local people, their religion, customs and way of life.
- When bartering at the markets, do not get angry, have a laugh and enjoy seeing how much of a discount you can get!
- Don’t just assume you can take photos of the Laos people and their children, please ask for permission first and most will be happy to oblige.
- Learn a little of the local language, even if it is only simple words like hello, please and thank you. Locals love to hear a foreigner who has taken some time to learn their language.
- Be respectful and put all your rubbish in bins not on the ground.
- Be aware of beggars in the street. If you want to help the community there are many other ways to do this.